Sky Store Terms & Conditions:
1. The Sky Store £5.99 Voucher may be redeemed at Sky Store to credit your account with £5.99. Sky Store Vouchers may only be redeemed and spent on either the Sky Store website located at www.skystore.com, or on the Sky Store app on your compatible Roku box or Android device. The Sky Store £5.99 Voucher cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box. However, Buy & Keep purchases made using redeemed Vouchers can be sent to your box. ‘Send to Sky Box’ is not available on rental titles.
2. To redeem a Voucher you must have a SkyiD account and have accepted Sky Store terms and conditions. These terms apply in addition to Sky Store terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms prevail.
3. The Sky Store £5.99 Voucher is valid until 30th April 2022. Once expired, the Voucher will be invalid and cannot be extended, replaced or refunded. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given.
To redeem online:
4. When redeemed, the Voucher will credit your account with a value in the local currency and all purchases will be made using your available balance. When you make a purchase, the cost will be deducted from the value held in your account and if there is any difference between the cost of the purchase and the value in your account, you will need to pay this amount.
5. Once added to your account, you will have 12 months in which to use your credit balance before the balance is removed from your account. Any unused balances are not redeemable for cash or transferable and will not be returned to you (unless we are required to by law).
6. Each Sky Store £5.99 Voucher is considered to have been redeemed once successfully applied to the account on Sky Store. Each Voucher may only be used once, repeated attempts to use the same Voucher will not be successful. You cannot re-load or top-up Vouchers.
7. The Sky £5.99 your own personal, non-commercial use. There is no cash alternative; Sky Store £5.99 Voucher is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
9. Sky is not responsible for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
10. Sky Store’s general terms and conditions apply; https://www.skystore.com/n/lbtc/legal-bits/terms-and-conditions . Sky UK Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.